London School of Finance and Law offers online specialist courses in finance, tax law and business management.
As an LSFL student, you will have:
- a wide range of online courses with specialisations in Business Management, Finance, Tax Law, Financial Journalism, Professional English or Teaching Methodology
- an opportunity to prepare for the world’s most recognised professional qualification exams for accountants, investment managers and financial advisors IAB, ACCA, CIMA, IMC and IAD
- regular continuing professional development (CPD) courses for tax, accounting and finance practitioners as well as for business administrators managing professional service firms
- university preparation courses in three specialisations: Business Management / Accounting and Finance / Law and Legal Studies
- access to study materials, tests and exams via a dedicated virtual learning environment (VLE)
- plenty of high-quality up-to-date materials for personal and professional development through independent learning
- a balanced mix of online practice tests and tutor-marked assignments for each course
- online end-of-course assessments or open-book exams
- electronic text books for selected courses
- electronic guides and practice books for exam revision
- lifelong access to online library databases to find specific resources for assignments and future work
- access to biannual LSFL Magazine for educators in business management, finance and law
- free access to My Taxes Plus – a smart tax calculator for more informed financial planning, scheduled for launch in autumn 2021
- an interactive course planner specifically designed to assist students in their learning journey and career progression
- career advice for those who are seeking to move into employment for the first time or to change to a new career area
- tutor guidance and support to help you achieve your learning goals more successfully
- certificates of completion for successfully completed courses
Tuition fees depend on the level and duration of courses: check tuition fee rates for the current academic year here.
You may be eligible for tuition funding.
Our policy is to help everyone successfully master new material and develop necessary professional skills in a chosen area, which requires exceptional focus and hard work. Therefore, we advise you create a feasible study plan so that you can complete selected courses in due time to meet your career goals and employer’s expectations more effectively.