The LSFL Centre for Research in International Finance and Law is developing solutions to the most pressing problems facing the society and corporate world today.
More effective business analysis and forecasting tools, innovative strategies for more informed financial planning, and financial industry’s growing commitment to sustainability – these are just some of our current research projects aimed at facilitating organisational growth.
Our researchers have particular strengths in investigating core areas of business management, finance and financial laws, accounting and taxation, investment management, business analytics and financial technology. We conduct longitudinal studies in the following areas:
- economic history
- accounting and corporate finance
- microeconomics and macroeconomics
- public policy and public financial management
- sectoral economics and finance (real estate, mining, energy, pharmaceuticals, agriculture)
- behavioural economics and finance
- financial mathematics
- investment management
- data science and business analytics
- computer science for business and finance
- business management in the professional services industry
- business psychology and communications
- business and financial journalism
- financial communication and investor relations
- corporate and business law
- tax law, financial laws and regulations
- financial literacy and inclusion for social change
- personal financial planning and wealth management
- sustainable finance, ESG/IR investing, impact investing
- business ethics, corporate governance and accountability
- financial crime risk management, regulation and compliance
- financial technology and innovation (DeFi, AltFin, FinTech, InsurTech, RegTech)
- professional education (finance, law, business management)
- methodology of teaching English for Specific Purposes (ESP) – English for Finance, Legal English, Business English, forensic and legal linguistics
- research methods in finance, tax law, management science and professional education
As an independent researcher or research institution, you may be interested in pursuing collaborative projects in business management, finance or tax law with us.
If you have any queries about research opportunities with London School of Finance and Law, please contact the LSFL Centre for Research in International Finance and Law at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The LSFL Centre for Research in International Finance and Law has an annual scholarship fund of up to £3,000 (awarded competitively) for independent researchers who publish their finance-related original research with our School.
The submitted work can be in the form of a research report or journal article describing your latest research findings in accordance with set academic norms.
To apply for a scholarship, please contact the LSFL Centre for Research in International Finance and Law at: email@example.com.
Are you new to research?
London School of Finance and Law offers an online advanced diploma Researching a Project in Finance/Law/Management/Education. The course is intended for experienced professionals who want to upgrade their professional skills by developing research skills to investigate a topic of interest in the fields of business management, finance, tax law, business and financial journalism or education.